Stress Therapy NYC
Being an entrepreneur or professional there are many times when failure and errors will happen. Because of this, it is essential you see these as an opportunity to grow. and recognize it is how you respond to these stressful situation that matter most.
Most important it is necessary for you to have a plan in place for how you want to react both mentally and behaviorally to these situations. Having a strategy is especially relevant when you don’t have a lot of control.
Therefore you can improve how you react and develop a strategy using exercises and tools from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Psychologist and Mindfulness Mind Yoga instructor Dr. Albin.
Most noteworthy use these tips for rerouting thinking when facing an error and failure:
Most noteworthy her advice includes:
- CBT Stress Therapy NYC Tip 1: Begin by grounding your emotions. First focus on your breathing. Most relevant is this keeps emotions from being over powering. Also this gets you used to dealing with stress.
- CBT Stress Therapy NYC tip 2. Then get specific. Use facts and information to help describe what the problem is, what you need to accomplish and what are your resources. Don’t magnify problems or be too general.
- CBT Stress Therapy NYC Tip 3– Next be flexible in your thinking. Try to think about changes and improvement rather than what should have happened. Avoid becoming closed and blaming others/self.
- CBT Stress Therapy NYC Tip 4. Further, you must communicate changes to yourself and others. This often requires you to use assertion skills and hold yourself and others accountable.
- CBT Stress therapy NYC Tip 5. Finally and most importantly, remember it is a process. Stay prepared to make changes as things change and use failure/errors as a way of informing you of changes.
In addition More on Stressful Thinking:
Stress signals your brain to focus on what is wrong and how much you need to fight or flee. This is known as negative automatic thinking and reaction thinking. Your emotional brain magnifies the problem . As a result you feel more stressed out!
The results of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT NYC) and mental yoga exercises with Dr. Albin is to change the automatic dialogue of your self talk during stressful times.
Most important to know about Dr. Albin
Dr. Jayme Albin is a Licensed Clinical Health Psychologist, Mental Performance Coach and Yoga Instructor. She specializes in Mental and Behavioral Performance , Anxiety, Trauma and Stress management. She is an expert in Cognitive behavioral therapies CBT , and combined mind body treatments such as EMDR, biofeedback and Virtual reality therapy. Dr. Albin has authored 2 books including “The Idiots Guide to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy” and “Treating Fear of flying using Biofeedback and Virtual Reality Therapy”. She provides teletherapy services via therapy video conferencing via Skype therapy or facetime therapy services. Our offices are located in Midtown, NYC 212-631-1133 email@example.com