Depression Therapy Midtown
Depression therapy midtown NYC – If you are someone who experiences depression you may be having trouble with productivity at work or school. As a result of the symptoms of depression you may be procrastinating, feeling anxious or overly stressed out.
How can you tell if you are experiencing depression around work and need depression therapy?
Here are some common symptoms of depression and examples of how they can translate in the work setting:
1. You have a pessimistic attitude so when something goes wrong you react in extremes.
2. Further, you feel isolated or feel excluded if someone does not include you.
3. Also, you lack of a sense of urgency and motivation to make large contributions.
4. Further feelings of exhaustion and lethargy can interfere with productivity and often leads to avoiding take care of your self properly.
5. Furthermore you may feel distracted and overwhelmed by information.
It’s important for recognize that these symptoms of depression can interfere with your ability to be productive at work and cause procrastination, insomnia and other health problems. When this happens often you don’t feel motivation and capable of making decision and taking on more. However, therapy programs that include CBT and mindfulness exercise can help you change these patterns of thinking and behaving. We get you feeling mentally motivated, capable and persistent in your life goals.
Most noteworthy is that happiness comes from your sense of well being. When you put stress on the wrong areas your negativity soars leading to depression and distraction. CBT and mindfulness helps you develop a mind set and mental habits to pursue what is important to you and your quality of life.
Especially relevant is that our depression therapy midtown programs combine the most effective and efficient methods Cognitive Behavioral therapy, performance psychology, EMDR and Yoga therapy so you get back up on your feet and feel better fast. We use technology such as biofeedback therapy and virtual reality to give you the best therapy experiences .
To learn more about working with Dr. Albin and our programs please contact us today.
Email us today email@example.com