If you are looking to build better relationship skills that will strengthen an existing partnership or help you to gain the experience and knowledge necessary to establish a new partnership than consider our PREPARE/ENRICH skill-building program and relationship assessment.
Prepare/Enrich is the leading relationship inventory and skill-building program used nationally and internationally. It is built on a solid research foundation and significantly improves a couple’s relationship. PREPARE/ENRICH is custom tailored to a couple’s relationship and provides couple exercises to build their relationship skills.
It starts with an online relationship and personality assessment from PREPARE-ENRICH that can help quickly identify both your relationship’s strengths and growth areas. PREPARE-ENRICH is appropriate for couples who are dating, engaged, or married because it offers a customized set of questions based on your specific situation. This assessment can jump-start therapy by providing an immediate indication of which aspects of your relationship could benefit from targeted counseling.
- Identify strengths and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
- We offer a First time package that consists of an initial intake meeting plus one follow up session to review the assessment results for $750 (plus a $35 fee paid directly to PREPARE-ENRICH).
- If desired, you can choose to attend additional sessions to dive more deeply into your relationship dynamics and learn helpful tools to optimize your relationship.
- Dr Jayme Albin is a Certified Facilitator* of the PREPARE-ENRICH program on staff, so contact us today to move your relationship from good to great!
For more information please contact us DrJayme@askthecbt.com or 212-631-1133 ext 1
Or visit our page on getting stared
We have 2 convenient Manhattan Psychotherapy Offices Midtown East (56th Street/Park Ave, NYC 10022) and UES (East 90th St/Park Ave, New York , 10128)