Here are some simple stress management techniques to build on from our Cognitive Behavior therapy for anxiety and stress relief program. Top anxiety psychologist Dr.Jayme Albin offers some therapy tips on getting stress relief and avoiding anxiety:
1. Practice energy management – When someone does not budget and distribute their workload energy based on task requirements and scheduling breaks they tend to get burned out really fast and often- they might crash by getting sick and then be forced to take a break when are not prepared to. Energy experts agree that because the body shifts energy every 90 min that a mini one min stress break every hour and half is great for productivity.
2. Rid your self of self defeating perfectionist attitudes.
Try practicing saticficing thinking by making a list of what your top priorities are or use a SWOT analysis
3. CBT Mindfulness tip: Do breathing, mediation, mindfulness therapy exercises to relieve stress hormones, impatience and anxiety.
When you practice detoxing therapy exercising you reset your hormone levels and help to keep your body, mind and brain in balance. The break from thinking allows creative parts of your brain to ignite. Read more about Mindfulness cognitive behavior therapy by clicking here
4. Behavior therapy tip: Develop supportive and informative relationships. Don’t isolate, instead connect with others and develop your community.
5. Expert Therapist advice: Work with a therapist or coach to reframe negative thinking patterns and gain develop emotional intelligence skills. Stop automatic reactive thinking and learn to think rationally with CBT practice.