- fearful and negative beliefs and assumptions
- teaches rational thinking and optimal decision making
- acceptance of vulnerability
- key assertion and communication skills
- provides positive psychology exercises (gratitude and appreciation)
- Processing/Hypnosis/EMDR sessions works on releasing emotional baggage that cloud your thought process today
- relaxation training and exercises with biofeedback
- Emotional EQ development understand your thoughts and emotions and how to regulate them better
- We believe we need to help you with tools to use in the moment when you are panic, as well as teach you strategies to calm down and problem solve. Our goal is to help you create new automatic habits
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder that is different from the other anxiety disorders in that the person is usually overwhelmed with uncontrollable intrusive or fearful thoughts, impulses or images (the obsession). These thoughts are sometimes accompanied by the strong need to perform some sort of behavior or mental act (the compulsion).
Cognitive behavior therapy and specifically Response Prevention Therapy is the therapy treatment of choice when it comes to overcoming Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Our unique program for addressing exposure to uncomfortable situations includes using state of the art technology of virtual reality, and imagined and live exposure. This approach allows each client to develop mastery of the situation before moving onto the next situation. We use state of the art biofeedback system to teach each client to regulate physical sensations and internalize a state of calmness.
Our Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Combined EMDR/Yoga Therapy Programs for anxiety management works on changing
For more information please contact us today. 212-631-1133
Dr. Jayme, Licensed NYS Psychologist and Yoga Instructor, The Cognitive Behavioral Therapist-NY uses a program that combines CBT, biofeedback, EMDR and yoga therapy to to provide clients with use skills that manage anger , For more information contact The Cognitive Behavior Therapist NY Dr. Jayme Albin info@CBT-NewYork.com or call at (212) 631-1131 today.