- Idiots Guides to Cognitive Behavior Therapyî, Jayme Albin, Ph. D and Eileen Bailey, Penguin Publisher, 2014.
- Albin, J (2009). Treating fear of flying using biofeedback and virtual reality Germany: VDM Verlag Press.
- Albin,J & Reiner (2006), R. H.. Biofeedback and Virtual Reality for Fear of Flying. CyberTherapy, December 2006 http://www.liebertonline.com/doi/abs/10.1089/ cpb.2006.9.653
- Albin, J. Biofeedback and Virtual Reality for Fear of Flying Invited Presenter the World Conference on Fear of Flying. VALK, Montreal, Canada June 2007 http://www.icao.int/icao/en/atb/meetings/2007/ff07/ProgrammeFinal.pdf
- Seidman, D, Barrows, Lopez, M Albin, J. Serving underserved and hard-core smokers in a dental school setting. Journal of Dental Education. 2002 Apr; 66(4): 507-13. www.jdentaled.org/cgi/reprint/66/4/507.pdf
- A Retrospective Investigation For Associations Between Body Dysmorphic Disorder And Medical Illness, Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Non-Published
- Non-Published.Assessing Somatization Differences between Body Dysmorphic Disorder Patients and Obsessive Compulsive Disordered Patients, Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
- Review Paper: ADD/ADHD Combined Treatments of Psycho-stimulants and Behavioral Interventions, Masters Thesis, Teachers College, Columbia University
CBTNYC – BOOKS, JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS