The evidence is piling up in favor of spending some time not only thinking about breathing, but practicing it as well.
Paced abdominal breathing leads to lower stress levels, fewer incidents of hyperventilation and panic attacks, as well as a reduction in worrisome thoughts and sleepless nights. Not to mention better digestion, lower blood pressure, and a more capable immune system.
Research clearly supports the superiority of relaxation training with biofeedback over other techniques and those who learn to breathe with the proper feedback.
Join Dr. Jayme Renee Albin for a small intense INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP on breathing using biofeedback equipment to enhance your training and skill development.
WHEN: Sunday, May 3rd from 12pm – 2pm
WHERE: 817 BROADWAY, 10th Fl, @11st, NYC
COST: $$$ BEFORE APRIL 6TH
This is an interactive workshop that will meet for 2 hours and including a hands-on breathing demo, evaluation and training/coaching with state of the art biofeedback equipment and Dr. Albin’s expertise.
WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS WILL INCLUDE:
Introduction to the science of proper abdominal breathing & the anxiety response
* Understand the biological and neurological impact proper breathing has on your body
* Understand the fight or flight response and impact stress has on our digestion, beauty, anxiety, health, and sleep Replace this text with the next item
* Find out what happens in our bodies when we don’t we don’t breathe properly
* Explain the connection btw anxiety & sympathetic arousal
Uncover hidden sources of stress & how your triggers affect you.
* Learn to identify what triggers your stress
* Learn simple techniques to combat triggers
* Re-train your body’s response to stressful triggers and events
Intense Breathing Training with BIOFEEDBACK!
* Develop a working understanding of biofeedback
* Understand what biofeedback can do to aid you with anxiety, stress and insomnia
* Learn and practice proper breathing mechanics using Dr. Albin’s expertise and biofeedback equipment
* Get an opportunity to experiment with several different biofeedback methods & devices
* Learn what portable biofeedback devices are available on the market and are affordable home practice options
*Learn how to incorporate breathing healthy into your daily life!
This workshop is $%% per person until April 6. Space is limited to 6 at a time so please register early.
Email me if you have questions. To pay go to www.paypal.com my account is email@example.com or Albin MA Corp.